IT Support Bristol
Our team of technology experts provide fully managed IT support and individual IT services that allow you to focus on what your business does best. Our friendly helpdesk engineers proactively monitor and maintain your IT systems, providing fast response remote support and onsite support to minimise downtime and maximise your productivity 24/7.
You can trust us to review your IT infrastructure and identify areas for improvement. By working in partnership with leading technology vendors, we only recommend the very best IT solutions for the future of your company. We also procure technology on your behalf and liaise with providers in case anything goes wrong.
We’ll enable your staff to work from anywhere by setting up remote access and configuring mobile devices so that your team can communicate and collaborate securely. We are specialists in Microsoft’s powerful cloud-based software, Office 365, as well as Google’s G-Suite.
We’ll ensure that your business-critical data is secure from viruses and hackers by regularly backing up your data and scanning your systems using cloud-based security systems. In case the worst should happen we’ll advise you on how to create a disaster recovery plan.
We can also help your business become Cyber Essentials certified to educate your team about common online threats. Cyber Essentials certification is also a proactive step to becoming GDPR compliant.
We’ve been helping Bristol businesses embrace IT for over a decade, so if you’ve got a particular project or challenge in mind, make us your go-to tech team!
IT Services for Business
We are proud to be a part of Bristol’s vibrant business culture. Whether you run a well known successful local business such as OVO Energy, Aardman or Pieminister or a less well known but equally important company, your IT is integral to your success. Dial A Geek can help by providing IT support so that you can get on with running your business.
Our IT services clients include entrepreneurs, established family-owned companies, not-for-profit organisations and high growth businesses. We provide advice on a wide range of productivity-enhancing IT solutions as well as offering day to day IT support to help keep our clients at the top of their game. For example, we:
- Implemented Office 365 for a Nailsea based construction company to give staff 24/7 access to emails and files on any device or construction site location. This included Sharepoint/Teams consultancy and an Office 365 email Migration.
- Advised and supplied Gigabit broadband and Secure reliable WiFi infrastructure to a new co-working space for 60 creatives based in Southville, providing them with the best business Wifi network to provide superfast internet access to their clients.
- Took care of the IT for a 130-year-old Not-for-Profit based in BS2 by installing fibre broadband and a cloud backup solution to secure their important data.
- Relocated the IT for an award-winning creative digital agency when they moved to new premises in Colston Yard in the centre of Bristol.
- Supported a manufacturer of street furniture on purchasing new IT equipment and remote access to their office in Ashton Vale.
- Securely implementing Microsoft 365 Business for a large Recruitment company based in Abbots Leigh with multiple Offices, to improve their data security, this was alongside Cyber Essentials accreditation and other security consulting