Protect & Grow Premium
Our top plan aligns with Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001, and IASME Cyber Assurance. It offers all the benefits of Protect & Grow Plus, as well as network management and complete cybersecurity solutions required by all widely recognised cybersecurity certifications.
Ideal for companies of 20+ users who have high cybersecurity and compliance requirements, due to the data they process or the industries they work with.
Get the compliance required by your clients and investors, and enjoy a complete peace of mind – knowing all your IT needs are taken care of and your data is secure.
How much does it cost?
Protect & Grow Plus is £119/month per user (this includes two devices per user).
What’s included in the plan?
Full Cybersecurity Compliance
This plans is aligned with:
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- IASME Cyber Assurance
We’ll do the tech for you, then get you certified.
The monthly fee includes certification fee for Cyber Essentials for the first year, however the fees for Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001, and IASME Cyber Assurance are quoted for separately.
Unlimited Helpdesk access
- Unlimited access to our Helpdesk within office hours.
- 3h SLA for responses on all non-critical requests.
- Skip the queue for critical issues – we’ll get back to you as soon as we see your email (and within 2h maximum, in case more Plus/Premium clients are experiencing critical issues).
Full Microsoft 365/Google Workspace Management
- Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace licensing management.
- Setup and management of cloud services, including email, file storage, and apps.
- Managed Email Signatures.
- Fully secure Cloud Backup.
Device Support and Security (Windows and Mac)
We’ll resolve any technical issues that your staff may be experiencing on their devices. We work with:
- 3rd party app support
- On-site support within 10 miles from our office (site visits for companies further away are available, but require a quote).
We’ll ensure your email communications are secure and your identity is protected with Advanced Email Security, DMARC, and AI Enhanced Email Security.
- Advanced Email Security protects email communications on your end.
- DMARC protects your identity and proves to your contacts that your emails are trustworthy.
- AI Enhanced Email Security offers an additional layer of security thanks to an AI algorithm analysing incoming threats.
Full Asset Tracking and End of Life Solutions
- We purchase devices for you.
- We track your IT Assets and who uses them.
- We ensure the most sustainable hardware solutions to help protect the planet.
- Full Asset Tracking includes monitoring your device’s warranty.
Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- Onboarding for your new employees, including user setup on an existing device.
- Offboarding your leaving employees to ensure a smooth and secure transition.
IT Policy Pack
- A comprehensive set of IT Policies that help manage your IT, protect your business, and improve user experience.
Access to Client Portal
- A Client Portal that allows you to monitor all the projects and tickets in the works.
Dedicated Account Manager
- A dedicated point of contact who’ll help ensure that your business is getting the most out of the service.
- We will support your networks with our cloud management platform and on-site support (within 10 miles from our office).
Separate quote required for networks setup and hardware.
Advanced Cybersecurity Solutions
- Shadow IT Monitoring and Management
- Vulnerability Management (including Zero-Day Breach Mitigation)
- Password Manager (including Dark Web Monitoring)
- Security Awareness Training
- 24/7 Managed Detection and Response
- Annual Information Security Policy Review
- Annual Business Continuity and Recovery Tests
- Removable Media Management
- Vendor Security Assessments
- Security Assessment Questionnaires
- Backup and Disaster Recovery (includes Servers) – quote required.
- Penetration Testing – quote required.
How does it work?
The first step is to book a meeting with our Managing Director, Gildas Jones. Once he finds out more about your business IT requirements, he’ll send you a tailored proposal.
Once your contract is signed, our Project Team will begin onboarding your business to the Service (a handover period is recommended, when you’re still paying your old IT company while already on the service with us, as this will make the handover much easier).
The onboarding project varies in length depending on your current IT setup and includes Cyber Essentials certification.
Once your onboarded, you can relax and enjoy the benefits of Protect & Grow:
- Complete peace of mind with fully managed IT systems
- Increased credibility and reputation
- Ability to work on the go
- Increased productivity
- No interruptions or downtime
- Fully backed up and secure data
- … and all of this at a fraction of the price of an in-house team.
How long is the contract?
Our standard contract lasts 24 months.
At the moment we are offering a free 30 day trial – which means that we won’t charge you for the first month of the service, and you are welcome to leave the service during that first month, if you don’t think it really suits your business (effectively, it’s a one month break clause built into the contract).
Interested in our free 30 day trial?
How we have helped
We have used Dial A Geek as our Managed Service Provider for a number of years now. They have never failed us. Gildas continues to bring high quality staff into his business as they grow and they all bring the same high standards and enthusiasm to the service that is offered. Whether it is security, productivity, innovation or just day to day operations we always know that they are on top of things for us. It’s really important as it allows us to focus on what we do with confidence, knowing that our IT is in safe hands.
Plaster Creative Communications
Since we joined Dial A Geek’s Managed Service in 2021, they have greatly improved the way we work.
The team are all very helpful and they always ensure a quick turn around on all projects and Helpdesk tickets. It’s nice to know that we can always rely on Dial A Geek to keep us secure, productive, and up to date with our tech. It means that we can continue to grow our business while all our IT needs are taken care of.
The Dial A Geek team are great to work with and have added so much value to Matter. As a start up it’s important to have an IT partner that really works with us, understanding our needs, skill gaps and budgets etc.
Our system, security and policies are always improving, and any issues are dealt with quickly with a friendly informed voice at the end of the phone when needed.
Dial A Geek have provided us with a seamless service since working with them, the team understand our business needs and make sure that we have everything that we need to work in the most efficient way possible. They have responded quickly to any of our queries, there hasn’t been anything that they haven’t been able to resolve. The team keep us up to date and always follow up to check everything is running smoothly. We would happily recommend their Managed Service to another business seeking a professional and expert IT consultancy and support.
Unity Street Chambers
We have been on a support plan with Dial A Geek since 2016. We’ve always valued their help and expertise, so we were keen on the new broadband solution they proposed in a response to our connection regularly dropping out. Now that we have Fibre broadband they suggested, we can finally get on with our work and waste no more time. We’re very grateful for Dial A Geek’s help and would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their business tech.
Bristol Refugee Rights
We’ve worked with Dial A Geek for many years. They helped us set our systems up and have maintained them ever since. The service is great – the Geeks are always available to answer a question or provide a solution. Most issues are resolved remotely on the same day and if the problem is more complicated, a Geek will visit as soon as they can. They are very flexible to fit our needs and limited working hours. Their solutions are effective and tailored to us, as they know our systems and have taken time to understand how we work.
Noisy Little Monkey
We generally rely on Dial A Geek for our IT support, but over the first three months of lockdown they have been invaluable. From useful newsletters about security issues, to remote support of a broken laptop and answering random queries, they have felt more like our outsourced team than ever.
We are very happy with the service. The Geeks are always calm and professional and resolve our problems promptly. We have found the service to be just as good during the covid-19 pandemic as before and are doubly grateful for that.
Bristol A.R.C. (RSPCA)
We’ve been working with Dial A Geek since 2014 and they have always provided us with a professional and expert service. We are grateful to the whole team for providing us with a seamless service.
Rock Solid DistributionDial A Geek team provide an excellent service in a friendly and non-patronising way. True professionals that have helped grow and develop the IT side of our business, which has saved us time, money and made us work smarter. We would not use any other I.T company and to round things off they’re all nice guys!
SHOPDial A Geek have always been fantastic to work with. They are personable, prompt and have never confused us with tech-bull****. They also understand how things need to happen quickly and with the minimum of fuss in a busy, professional environment. We’d highly recommend them!
S.M. Gauge CompanySM Gauge Co Limited are on a Managed Service with Dial A Geek and we have found the work and service provided by them to be very professional and their expertise has helped us greatly as a business.