Protect & Grow – Managed IT, Cybersecurity, and Compliance
We protect: your business, your goals, and the planet.
We also help you grow your business and reach your business goals.
We are a Certified B Corporation who offers a greener IT management to protect our planet and our community.
Our experts provide a friendly, responsive, and reliable service that’s a fraction of the cost of an in-house team, and, although our work can get technical, we make sure to never speak Geek.
Protect & Grow Standard
£49/month per user
- Aligned with Cyber Essentials
- First year Cyber Essentials cost included in the plan
- Unlimited Helpdesk access
- Full Microsoft 365/Google Workspace Management
- Device Support and Security (Windows and Mac)
- Email Security
- Basic Asset Tracking and End of Life Solutions
- Employee Onboarding and Offboarding
- IT Policy Pack
- Access to Client Portal
Protect & Grow Plus
£79/month per user
- Aligned with Cyber Essentials Plus
- All the benefits of Protect & Grow Standard
- Skip the queue for Critical Issues
- 3rd party app support
- On-site Support (within 10 miles)*
- Full Asset Tracking and End of Life Solutions
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Shadow IT Monitoring and Management
- Vulnerability Management (including Zero-Day Breach Mitigation)
- Annual Information Security Policy Review
- 24/7 Managed Detection and Response
- Optional add-ons for a fully tailored service
Protect & Grow Premium
£119/month per user
- Aligned with Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME Cyber Assurance, and ISO27001
- All the benefits of Protect & Grow Plus
- AI-Enhanced Email Security
- Network Management
- Annual Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Tests
- Removable Media Management
- Vendor Security Assessments
- Security Assessment Questionnaires
- Optional add-on: Penetration Testing
- Optional add-on: Backup and Disaster Recovery (including servers)
All of our plans offer free onboarding for companies of 20+ users.
Contact us to find out more about a free 30 day trial.
Managed IT Services Bristol
Our team of technology experts provide fully managed IT support and individual IT services that allow you to focus on what your business does best. Our friendly helpdesk engineers proactively monitor and maintain your IT systems, providing fast response remote support and onsite support to minimise downtime and maximise your productivity 24/7.
We help your business with cybersecurity compliance. Whether to become GDPR compliant, win a government contract, or satisfy your investors, you will need to demonstrate your commitment to data protection and cybersecurity with Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus. And if you work with sensitive data or have additional security requirements, we’ll help you do the work necessary to become ISO27001 or IASME Cyber Assurance certified.
You can trust us to review your IT infrastructure and identify areas for improvement. By working in partnership with leading technology vendors, we only recommend the very best IT solutions for the future of your company. We also procure technology on your behalf and liaise with providers in case anything goes wrong.
We’ll enable your staff to work from anywhere by setting up remote access and configuring mobile devices so that your team can communicate and collaborate securely. We are specialists in Microsoft’s powerful cloud-based software, Office 365, as well as Google’s G-Suite.
We’ll ensure that your business-critical data is secure from viruses and hackers by regularly backing up your data and scanning your systems using cloud-based security systems. In case the worst should happen we’ll advise you on how to create a disaster recovery plan.
We’ve been helping Bristol businesses embrace IT for over a decade, so if you’ve got a particular project or challenge in mind, make us your go-to tech team!
Local IT Support Bristol
We are proud to be a part of Bristol’s vibrant business culture. Whether you run a well known successful local business such as OVO Energy, Aardman or Pieminister or a less well known but equally important company, your IT is integral to your success. Dial A Geek can help by providing IT support so that you can get on with running your business.
Our IT services clients include entrepreneurs, established family-owned companies, not-for-profit organisations and high growth businesses. We provide advice on a wide range of productivity-enhancing IT solutions as well as offering day to day IT support to help keep our clients at the top of their game. For example, we:
- Advised and supplied Gigabit broadband and Secure reliable WiFi infrastructure to a new co-working space for 60 creatives based in Southville, providing them with the best business Wifi network to provide superfast internet access to their clients.
- Helped a Bristol Creative Communications company based in Bedminster with reorganising their filing systems, including a migration to Google Workspace and installing a NAS storage allowing the team to edit larger files in the office.
- Provided a Managed VoIP Phone System covering 800+ calls a day to a recruitment company in Portishead.
- Took over managing all the IT and cybersecurity for a green tech startup in BS2. Not only we helped protect their intellectual property and business systems, but also we freed up the CEO to focus on the company’s mission.
- Implemented Microsoft 365 Endpoint Manager & Apple business manager for a South West based joinery company. They wanted to be able to manage all the devices – to ensure that all their employees have secure access to the appropriate company data and all the devices are up to date and setup with the right applications.
- Securely implemented Microsoft 365 Business for a large recruitment company with offices in Bristol, Cardiff, Stafford, and Coventry, to improve their data security. This was done alongside Cyber Essentials accreditation and other security consulting.
Managed IT Services Q&A
on the same day
What clients say about our services
We have used Dial A Geek as our Managed Service Provider for a number of years now. They have never failed us. Gildas continues to bring high quality staff into his business as they grow and they all bring the same high standards and enthusiasm to the service that is offered. Whether it is security, productivity, innovation or just day to day operations we always know that they are on top of things for us. It’s really important as it allows us to focus on what we do with confidence, knowing that our IT is in safe hands.
Plaster Creative Communications
Since we joined Dial A Geek’s Managed Service in 2021, they have greatly improved the way we work.
The team are all very helpful and they always ensure a quick turn around on all projects and Helpdesk tickets. It’s nice to know that we can always rely on Dial A Geek to keep us secure, productive, and up to date with our tech. It means that we can continue to grow our business while all our IT needs are taken care of.
The Dial A Geek team are great to work with and have added so much value to Matter. As a start up it’s important to have an IT partner that really works with us, understanding our needs, skill gaps and budgets etc.
Our system, security and policies are always improving, and any issues are dealt with quickly with a friendly informed voice at the end of the phone when needed.
Dial A Geek have provided us with a seamless service since working with them, the team understand our business needs and make sure that we have everything that we need to work in the most efficient way possible. They have responded quickly to any of our queries, there hasn’t been anything that they haven’t been able to resolve. The team keep us up to date and always follow up to check everything is running smoothly. We would happily recommend their Managed Service to another business seeking a professional and expert IT consultancy and support.
Unity Street Chambers
We have been on a support plan with Dial A Geek since 2016. We’ve always valued their help and expertise, so we were keen on the new broadband solution they proposed in a response to our connection regularly dropping out. Now that we have Fibre broadband they suggested, we can finally get on with our work and waste no more time. We’re very grateful for Dial A Geek’s help and would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their business tech.
Bristol Refugee Rights
We’ve worked with Dial A Geek for many years. They helped us set our systems up and have maintained them ever since. The service is great – the Geeks are always available to answer a question or provide a solution. Most issues are resolved remotely on the same day and if the problem is more complicated, a Geek will visit as soon as they can. They are very flexible to fit our needs and limited working hours. Their solutions are effective and tailored to us, as they know our systems and have taken time to understand how we work.
Noisy Little Monkey
We generally rely on Dial A Geek for our IT support, but over the first three months of lockdown they have been invaluable. From useful newsletters about security issues, to remote support of a broken laptop and answering random queries, they have felt more like our outsourced team than ever.
We are very happy with the service. The Geeks are always calm and professional and resolve our problems promptly. We have found the service to be just as good during the covid-19 pandemic as before and are doubly grateful for that.
Bristol A.R.C. (RSPCA)
We’ve been working with Dial A Geek since 2014 and they have always provided us with a professional and expert service. We are grateful to the whole team for providing us with a seamless service.
Rock Solid DistributionDial A Geek team provide an excellent service in a friendly and non-patronising way. True professionals that have helped grow and develop the IT side of our business, which has saved us time, money and made us work smarter. We would not use any other I.T company and to round things off they’re all nice guys!
SHOPDial A Geek have always been fantastic to work with. They are personable, prompt and have never confused us with tech-bull****. They also understand how things need to happen quickly and with the minimum of fuss in a busy, professional environment. We’d highly recommend them!
S.M. Gauge CompanySM Gauge Co Limited are on a Managed Service with Dial A Geek and we have found the work and service provided by them to be very professional and their expertise has helped us greatly as a business.