Matter is an innovative company creating pioneering technology solutions for capturing, harvesting, and recycling microplastics. They have 30 staff and are based in Bristol.
Matter came to us at a critical point in their business growth – they needed a better, more structured way of using their tech, improvements in file storage, sharing, and permissions for their growing number of employees, and security compliance. At the time all Matter’s IT was done by its CEO, Adam Root, which meant getting distracted from his more important duties.
Cyber security was a high priority for them – to reassure their investors and to protect their intellectual property.
Matter needed a trusted partner who’d facilitate their rapid growth and help them make the most out of their tech.
Matter needed a complete overhaul of their Microsoft365 Implementation to allow for data governance.
This involved careful consulting and implementation of Teams and SharePoint that would help reflect their current company structure as well as fit the growing company’s future requirements.
- Cyber Essentials certification helped Matter reassure new potential clients, as well as investors who kept the company going with their funding.
- SharePoint migration allowed Matter’s employees to work smoothly from multiple sites – which was necessary with the company’s growth rate.
- Our Device Lifecycle Management supports Matter’s mission and helps them do IT more sustainably and in line with their company values.
- Having a trusted technology partner helped Matter grow knowing that their IT is taken care of.
- An outsourced team taking care of all things IT not only gave Matter a peace of mind, but also freed up the CEO to do the things he really cares about – running the business and focusing on the company’s mission to change our relationship with water and the environment.
DOWNLOAD A PDF VERSION ALL CASE STUDIES
The Dial A Geek team are great to work with and have added so much value to Matter. As a start up it’s important to have an IT partner that really works with us, understanding our needs, skill gaps and budgets etc. Our system, security and policies are always improving, and any issues are delt with quickly with a friendly informed voice at the end of the phone when needed.-Libby Davis, Operations Manager