Business IT Support
We are a leading business IT support Bristol-based company. We offer complete IT solutions for business.
Our Managed Services provide your business with unlimited IT assistance and 24/7 monitoring for a complete peace of mind. We offer an option to suit every type of business, so you’ll only pay for what you need, and you’ll never have to worry about holiday or sick leave cover.
However, if you’re not looking to commit just yet, you may prefer to use us on an ad-hoc basis – just let us whenever something goes wrong or you require a change in your setup and we’ll be there to help you at our hourly rate.
Most problems can be fixed remotely, with minimum or no interruption to your business, to make sure you stay productive. For all issues that cannot be fixed on a distance – we’ll fix your equipment in our office or, if necessary, come to your site.
Our Geeks will really get to know your people and act as an extension of your team. It’s the first step to unlocking your people’s potential to help you reach your business goals. We think anything can be done with a smart use of tech!
Benefits of outsourced IT support
- Remote or on-site support for business whenever you need it
- Cheaper than an in-house team
- Easily accessible expert help at standard prices – no hidden fees
- Online incident and request tracking with our ticketing system
- We speak your language – expect no Geek Talk!
- Want to speak to a computer expert? Give us a call!
Areas we cover
The Dial A Geek head office is located at the Fire Station on York Road, Bristol. Our on-site IT support service covers all of Bristol and much of the surrounding area, and our remote service is available across the whole of the UK.
Let’s talk. Email us via our web form or give us a phone.
What you can do before contacting us
Even the least tech-savvy person can solve some common IT issues. Try these troubleshooting methods before contacting us:
- Restart your device
- Sign out and back in of your account
- Check all the cables are plugged in correctly
- Check the connection to the internet
- Force quit the application
If the problem hasn’t been solved, then create a ticket and one of our 1st line Geeks will get back to you as soon as they can.
You don’t like hidden fees and neither do we, which is why we’re happy to tell you our prices upfront. Our standard support rate is £75ph + VAT for office hours and £112.5ph + VAT for after-hours support. Any project work is quoted in advance.
How It Works
If you are experiencing issues with your computer or would like to request a change, you can open a ticket with us.
We use a helpdesk system to track your request in the most efficient way. To track your requests, we use tickets (which essentially are trackable job requests with their own email thread) that have their allocated code (a combination of letters and numbers that is unique to your case, e.g. T20191217.0027). You can use the ticket to communicate with your assigned Geek.
- Call 0117 369 4335 – one of our Geeks will answer the phone and open a ticket for you
- Email [email protected] – this will create a ticket automatically. You will be notified about progress via email
- Managed Services clients only: open a ticket via your RMM software
Do you need regular helpdesk support?
Complete list of services
- Remote IT Support Services /
- Helpdesk Support /
- Scale Up /
- Protect & Grow /
- Microsoft Teams /
- Microsoft Sharepoint /
- Business Data Recovery Bristol /
- Apple Mac, Computer & PC Support Bristol /
- Server Support Bristol /
- IT Equipment Purchasing & Procurement Bristol /
- Cyber Security /
- Data Backup Bristol /
- Business Broadband Bristol /
- Structured Data Cabling Bristol /
- Business Wi-fi & Wireless Network Installation Bristol /
- Email Support For Small Business Bristol /
- Cloud Computing Bristol /
- Microsoft (formerly Office) 365 /
- IT Consultancy Bristol /
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Support & Consultancy Bristol /
- IT Relocation & Office Moves Bristol /