Meet Luke – the newest addition to our team. Luke has just started his role as our 3rd Line IT Technician, which means that he will be dealing with the most complicated IT issues our clients may experience. Luke’s IT background is working for an independent television company in Bristol for a whole decade.
As much as we hope that your IT runs smoothly, we’re sure you will be hearing from him in some capacity very soon, at least if you’re one of our clients – so you’ll get to professionally meet him soon – but for now, here’s what we really want to know.
Favourite music artists
I’m one of those people that can listen to most genres. Anything with a good beat, and catchy chorus or a riff that gets stuck in your head!
- Fred Again… – Really enjoy the effort he puts into his live sets, great energy!
- Flume – Interesting electronic sounds always keeps you on your toes.
- Hans Zimmer – always a winning movie score when he’s involved!
- CHIC – Can’t beat a bit the funky classics
Favourite TV shows
- Breaking Bad
- Anything mockumentary! Alan Partridge, This Country, People Just do Nothing, The Office to name a few!
- Star Trek – definitely a Geek!
Favourite Travel Destinations
- China – Visited in 2017 with family. It is such an amazing and varied country, with great food and drink and some incredible sights, both natural and manmade.
- Italy – Hopped around a few cities for a week. Just a beautiful country and such a relaxed atmosphere.
- Amsterdam – Had a long weekend in the city to do all the usual tourist favourites. Incredibly friendly and funny people definitely made this trip a highlight.
What are you hoping to achieve/learn while working for Dial A Geek?
I’m hoping to make a difference at the company, improving things for clients and applying the knowledge I have already gained over the last 10 years. I’m also really keen to learn from this new working environment and advance further in my technical career.
Would you like to know anything more about Luke? Tweet at us (@dialageek) and we may reply (we reserve the right not to, if the questions are too weird/not weird enough).ALL ARTICLES