IT Services Bristol
We are proud to be a part of Bristol’s vibrant business culture. The big city attitude sits nicely with our sense of community making Bristol an excellent place to work and do business. It’s a great place for entrepreneurs, small to medium business as well as multinational organisations.
Whether you run a well known successful local business such as OVO Energy, Aardman or Pieminister or a less well known but equally important company, your IT is integral to your success. Dial a Geek can help by providing IT support to Bristol companies so that you can get on with running your business.
IT Services for Business
Our IT services clients include entrepreneurs, established family-owned companies, not-for-profit organisations and high growth businesses. We provide advice on a wide range of productivity-enhancing IT solutions as well as offering day to day IT support to help keep our clients at the top of their game. For example, we:
- Implemented Office 365 for a Nailsea based construction company to give staff 24/7 access to emails and files on any device or construction site location. This included Sharepoint/Teams consultancy and an Office 365 email Migration.
- Advised and supplied Gigabit broadband and Secure reliable WiFi infrastructure to a new co-working space for 60 creatives based in Southville, providing them with the best business Wifi network to provide superfast internet access to their clients.
- Took care of the IT for a 130-year-old Not-for-Profit based in BS2 by installing fibre broadband and a cloud backup solution to secure their important data.
- Relocated the IT for an award winning creative digital agency when they moved to new premises in Colston Yard in the centre of Bristol.
- Supported a manufacturer of street furniture on purchasing new IT equipment and remote access to their office in Ashton Vale.
- Securely implementing Microsoft 365 Business for a large Recruitment company based in Abbots Leigh with multiple Offices, to improve their data security, this was alongside Cyber Essentials accreditation and other security consulting
It is no wonder that Bristol is consistently ranked the number one place to start and run a business. Organisations thrive on the talent provided by the University of Bristol and UWE Bristol, business growth incubators provide essential IT infrastructure while a collaborative business culture breeds innovation and success.
The future for the city is bright with new developments such as the Bristol Temple Quarter building on Bristol’s strengths. Technology is at the heart of the growth of the city, investing in your IT infrastructure will help create opportunities throughout the South West region.
We’ve been helping Bristol businesses embrace IT for over a decade, so if you’ve got a particular project or challenge in mind, make us your go-to tech team!